If the shell has been removed by loading a .mcs file onto the card with vivado, it can be restored by following these steps.
- Startup Vivado lab and select "Add Configuration Memory Device"
- Type "mt25qu" in the searchbar and select the "mt25qu01g-spi-x1_x2_x4" from the list and click "ok"
- Click "yes" on the question about program the configuration memory device now.
- Now download the shell .bin file, flashimage_25155869_414d0005.bin. Click on the dots next to the "Configuration file" input box.
- Browse to the downloaded file, select it and click "ok"
- Click ok to start programing. Wait for the programing to complete. When this dialog appear the shell is restored.
- Now shutdown the computer wait 5 second and then boot up. Minerator should now be able to interact with your card again.