- Open a terminal window and become root by running sudo -i
- Download and install apt configuration.
wget -O /etc/apt/sources.list.d/allmine.list https://repo.all-mine.co/ubuntu1804-bionic.list
- Download and install all-mine software repository configuration key.
wget -qO - https://repo.all-mine.co/allmine-repo.asc | apt-key add -
- Update the list of available packages and install the latest version of Minerator. When you install Minerator a configuration wizard will appear.
apt install minerator
- Insert your configuration key from miner.all-mine.co/configurations. If you have not yet made a configuration follow this guide.
- Press enter to accept the default loglevel 3.
- Press enter to enable Minerator to start when the computer starts.
- Press enter to start Minerator now.
- If you have had Minerator installed before, apt may ask you what to do with the old configuration. Press enter to accept the default resolution to the question about the configuration file.
- To reconfigure Minerator run allmine_config to rerun the configuration wizard.
If you need any assistance feel free to submit a ticket or contact us in the #allmine-inc channel on the fpga discord https://discord.gg/PKGtx8b
Allmine support team