- Go to the Configurations page and click on Create New Configuration.
- In the Name field, enter a display name for this configuration. (This can be anything and is purely for user's reference).
Minerator Update Interval - Time in seconds as to how often Minerator will re-request the configuration from the API. Default is 600.
This section is where you enter your pool server information. Currently we have bit streams for Amoveo and Lyra2z, more will be able soon.
- Algorithm - The algorithm that this specific work source is for.
- Display Name - A friendly name for this work source. (This can be anything and is purely for user's reference.)
- Hostname - Hostname to connect to for the pool server.
- Port - Port number to connect to for the pool server.
- Username - User or worker name to use for the connection.
- Password - Password to use for the connection, if applicable.
- Priority - In the case of multiple work sources for one algorithm, the one with the lower number will be prioritized and the others will be used as failover.
The example below is using the Amoveo work source.
Note: Don't specify any protocol information in the hostname field. For Amoveo you should use the 'getwork' host and port, for Lyra2z you should use 'stratum' host and port.
This section is where you put information about your device(s). You should only add one device per type of card you own. So a rig with 8 BCUs should only have one device.
- Display Name - A friendly name for this device manager. (This can be anything and is purely for user's reference.)
- Device Type - A selection of devices in which bitstreams are available for.
- Bitstream - A selection of bitstreams applicable for the device that you have selected.
Fill out all the fields and click on Save.
- Upon successful validation it should take you back to the configurations list. Take note of the Configuration Key and proceed to Minerator installation.
If you need any assistance feel free to submit a ticket or contact us in the #allmine-inc channel on the fpga discord https://discord.gg/PKGtx8b
Allmine support team