Go to the Configurations page and click on Create New Configuration.
On the Name field, enter a display name for this configuration. (This can be anything and is purely for user's reference.)
Fill out all the fields and click on submit. Information about what each field is for are outlined below.
Click on Submit. Upon successful validation it should take you back to the configurations list. Take note of the Configuration Key and proceed to Minerator Setup.
- Minerator Update Interval - Time in seconds as to how often Minerator will re-request the configuration from the API. Default 3600.
This section is where you enter your pool server information.
- Algorithm - The algorithm that this specific work source is for.
- Display Name - A friendly name for this work source. (This can be anything and is purely for user's reference.)
- Hostname - Hostname to connect to for the pool server.
- Port - Port number to connect to for the pool server.
- Username - User or worker name to use for the connection.
- Password - Password to use for the connection, if applicable.
- Priority - In the case of multiple work sources for one algorithm, the one with the lower number will be prioritized and the others will be used as failover.
This section is where you put information about your device(s).
- Display Name - A friendly name for this device manager. (This can be anything and is purely for user's reference.)
- Device Type - A selection of devices in which bitstreams are available for.
- Bitstream - A selection of bitstreams applicable for the device that you have selected.